There are seven locations for checkpoint inspections in the Veliko Tarnovo Region which you can find listed down below. Their location can be seen on this interactive map:
Here is a list of the checkpoints in Veliko Tarnovo Region:
- Checkpoint on the main road from Veliko Tarnovo to Varna, in the area after Sheremetya village.
2. Checkpoint on the main road from Veliko Tarnovo to Shipka and Hainboase passages – after Debelets, in the area where the roads for Gabrovo and Gurkovo join.
3. Checkpoint on the main road from Veliko Tarnovo to Sofia, next to the fork for the village of Ledenik.
4. Checkpoint on the main road from Veliko Tarnovo to Ruse, in the area of the gas station after the treatment plant.
5. Checkpoint on the third class road Veliko Tarnovo – Arbanasi – Gorna Oryahovitsa, at the exit of Gorna Oryahovitsa.
6. Checkpoint in the West Industrial Zone – next to Elmot AD.
7. Checkpoint on the third class road Prisovo – Mindya, after the village of Prisovo.
The traffic between Veliko Tarnovo and the closest settlements in the municipality – Debelets, Prisovo, Belyakovets, Arbanasi, Sheremetya, Malki Chiflik is without the need of access control.
Those travelling from the villages of Velchevo, Pchelishte, Tserova Koriya, Kupinovo and Mindya will pass through the checkpoint in the area of Prisovo village.