On April, 4th Tsarevets Fortress will be the arena of a number of re-enactments of everyday life routines from medieval times as part of the 12th Cultural Tourism Fair which will take place in Veliko Tarnovo from April, 1st April, 4th. The day’s events start at 10.00 am and will include@
- Demonstrations of medieval crafts;
- Weapon replicas exhibition and usage demonstrations;
- Medieval kids games;
- Open air museum showing armours, uniforms, military equipment and also plain clothes from Bulgaria, Byzantium, the Russian Principalities, Cumania, Western Europe and the Latin Empire;
- Lecture on medieval fighting skills and a demonstration (fencing with a single-handed sword and a buckler and crossbow shooting;
- Acoustic concert with medieval music performed by Der Dudelgeist Band on replica instruments from the Middle Ages.
Entrance is free.