shopify visitor statistics
Growth in construction in the region
News, Property News

For all company-owned properties – changes in electrical suppliers

From last year all commercial users had to register on the free electrical market. This change affected not only different manufacturers, producers, etc. but also companies that have no activity, including companies which have been formed to hold property ownership.

There are two rates for electricity – commercial and residential. The price of commercial electricity varies and is much higher than that of residential electricity. For all company-owned property, Energo Pro would automatically assign the commercial rate. However, there is a way to pay the residential rate:

– you have to make a lease/maintenance/management contract between your company and you as an individual but more on that later.

Energo Pro made changes in October 2020 and July 2021. Some of the client numbers for electricity have been changed and Energo Pro has not informed these customers. If your property is company-owned, you should go to your electricity provider’s office to check its current status. It is important to get the new client number because it’s the only way you can pay your electricity. If you fail to pay a bill, Energo Pro has the right to disconnect your property and you have to visit their office, submit an application and pay a fine for them to restore the connection.

 It is important to note that even if you have not lived in the property for some time, if the property is company-owned and the electricity client account is in the company name, there will still be monthly bills to pay – the so-called access fee.

For all company-owned properties - changes in electrical suppliers

To change the electricity client number from a company to individual, you need to:

– go to one of the four main customer service centers of Energo Pro – in Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo, Gorna Oryahovitsa or Svishtov (if your property is located in Veliko Tarnovo or Gabrovo region). It is advisable to go with a translator seeing how there will be documents to fill in in Bulgarian.

– provide a lease/maintenance/management contract and a title deed for the property.

– provide 2 notarized declarations of consent (you get these declarations from Energo Pro office, sign them in front of a notary and bring them back to Energo Pro office).

Once you submit the set of documents, you will get a temporary client number. After that, you will need to go to the office 1 more time – to get your final client number.

For additional information for the Veliko Tarnovo region, you can call the customer service for Energo Pro Sales at 0700 800 61 or visit

Previous Post Next Post

You Might Also Like

1 Comment

  • Reply New Rules to Acquire Residency in Bulgaria October 22, 2021 at 12:57 pm

    […] proof for provided housing; […]

  • Leave a Reply

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.